ProCreative Golf 10
- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 2011-03-02
- Current Version: 2.4
- 2.4 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 5.40 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ProCreative, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- © 2009 ProCreative, Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
★★★★★★★ April SALE!! ★★★★★★★Everyday in April: $2.99 (85% OFF!!!!)In an effort to kick-off the 2011 golf season and encourage the weekend-warriors, ProCreative will extend the sale of our popular Golf 10 application at a heavily discounted price.…..
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Mr. Excess write:
I was a little apprehensive before buying, but I will outline my experiences below. First, the app is most definitely iOS4 compatible, the reviews saying otherwise must be old. On with the review.
- like others have said, the interface is among the best ive seen for any app, good job there.
- the reason i bought the app in the first place, the top-down hole images are stored on my phone, no waiting for images to load, this is awesome. This feature is my favorite, and turned out to be better than what I was expecting. Very fast and convenient to use.
- finding distances to any point by touching screen is really nice too, along with tracking my shots on the map view (i should do this more)
- the online backup feature is a great feature to have, havent had to restore my data yet, but seems simple enough
- emailing the scorecard & stats after the round was also a nice surprise, scorecard looked great on the printout
- seeing the other golfers pictures on the scorecard is cool, you can also enter stats for the other 3 in your group
- battery life did not seem to be a problem
- the app keeps a history of all rounds played, even for other golfers you have played with, great for referencing
- there are so many other nice features, too many to mention, but if you read the description on iTunes you can see.
- of the main 2 courses I play, 1 was marked with GPS, the other was not. Not too big of a deal since I emailed support and they actually had it marked in a few days. Side note, i did try marking a 3rd course myself, with a tool they have in the app. This was fun to do and was actually a lot easier to do than i initially thought. I liked that they included several different types of markers to identify hazards and such. I will test out this course soon, and will update my review if needed, but I dont anticipate any problems.
- the stats page, although helpful, isnt quite the same as what I use on my pc, its nice that you can email this at the end of round though. I am hopeful the developers will invest more in this area in the future. They show you a picture of their stats page in the iTunes pictures.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. I love showing the app off to friends. People really get a kick out of seeing it in action. But more important, I look forward to using this on the course every time I play as I believe it will truly help my game. The app offers a lot of great features and is very enjoyable to use. It is convenient to have such a cool piece of software on my phone and for such a small fee. Hope that helps.
Shawn Wright write:
The scorecard is perfect, interface is not just easy to operate but it's also fun to use. The customer service is top notch, the responses have been lighting quick and friendly too. I've seen other golf apps that my buddies use, but I really couldn't see a reason to switch, this one also looks MUCH better and more professional. I have found the maps to be pretty much spot on and like the fact I can add my own targets on the map, the GPS can be slow sometimes, but my buddies are having the same issues with their apps. I've asked the developers about some new features I would like to see, such as automated backup system and they will be releasing that feature in the coming weeks! Bottom line, get the app, no regrets, it really helps my game.
Lots of benefits
New free backup could be handy if I lose or break my phone. Glad to know my stats are backed up automatically after each round. This is a great app.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes